Saturday, April 24, 2010

Winners of The Online Needlework Show Drawing

The Online Needlework Show is over now and almost all the orders went out to the shops this week.  So, if you asked your local needlework shop to order something for you, thank-you!  Contact them later next week and they should have it in stock.

Now...drum roll...the winners of the consumer drawing are as follows:

Barb (omashee aka Barb)
Marjorie
Kathy

I have emailed a couple of you, but don't have access to an email address for the third.  Please email me and let me know you have received your email notifying you that you won the drawing.  Congratulations to all of you!!  The next drawing will be at the Online Needlework Show in October.

Thanks too for all your wish lists.  It looks as though I am on track in designing what you seem to like to stitch.  That's good news as am working on some new designs for the St. Charles Show.  I am making some changes in how my business is run, and hopefully that result in more designs throughout the year, rather than just at major shows. 

I hope you have been getting in some quality stitching time.  There are always so many wonderful designs out there to stitch.  I wish I had more time to stitch on designs that are not my own.  This year I finally decided that I would set aside some personal stitching time on the weekends and it has been very relaxing to not worry about a deadline or correcting mistakes on a chart.  I signed up for my sampler guild's MAGIC program...which for those of you who don't know stands for My Anual Good Intentions Contract.  I chose a couple of things I would like to get done before the end of the year and if all goes well, I think I might just make it. 

That's all the news this time around.  Take time to stitch and enjoy the coming summer months.

Gloria 

No comments:

Post a Comment