Friday, September 25, 2009

Hello From The St. Charles Market

Hello All,

Here I am at the St. Charles Needlework Market!! It's been a busy day setting up the booth and getting ready for the influx of customers that we hope will inundate us tomorrow. Sylvia, Kim and I have already been shopping during the early bird shopping hours. They have both put a dent in their wallets, while I have been good so far.

We are excited to see how people will like the new items including Halloween Rules, Christmas Elegance, ABC 123, Winter Is Past and the new Adam & Eve box. I will post pictures as soon as I am able.

I brought my laptop with me and my husband has not downloaded all my pictures so I will have to post them by taking pictures of the pictures I have with me and post them. Hopefully tomorrow night. The light in the hotel room is very yellow, so I am not sure how good the pictures will turn out.

If you want to see the new things before tomorrow go to Sylvia's blog. She took pictures earlier this afternoon and is posting them as we speak. Go to http://runningwithneedles-sylvie.blogspot.com/.

Stitch faster...a lot of new stuff will be calling your name!!

Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment