Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Blog for Milady's Needle

Hi All,

I am starting a blog with the hopes that maybe I can update you better by this blog than I can on my website which is woefully behind.

Things are just crazy at Milady's Needle. My time is stretched to the limit as is my husband's so the website had been placed on the back burner in favor of designing new things and hand turning wooden pin cushions. With the release of the new Loose Feathers pattern, the orders for Walnut pin cushion bases has hit the roof, so Rick will be busy until who knows when. So, hopefully I can let you know about new product here. This is an experiment, so be patient while I figure out how to post pictures.

Hope you have a wonderful day stitching.

Gloria










































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment