Sunday, August 3, 2014

Attic Needlework Seminar

Oh my goodness.  It's been awhile.  I haven't even posted pictures of my trip to England and Scotland!!  Well...to be honest I have had trouble getting those pictures downloaded to my computer, but I will have a bit more time after the market in St. Charles to get this done and let you know see what a wonderful time we had. 

Where does the time go???  There are days I wish there was a pill that would give me 8 hours sleep in one hour!

I taught a class at the Attic Needlework Summer School this weekend and received several compliments on the project.  It will be going into my teaching portfolio, so if you belong to a guild be sure to let them know that I am available for teaching.  I would love to meet some of you who have supported my efforts to keep Milady's Needle in business.  Thanks to all of you!!

Here is the project for the Attic Seminar.

 
 
 
Hope you are having a great summer and that you are having time for lots of stitching.  The next post will have pictures of the new releases for the St. Charles Market.
 
Till Next Time,
 
Gloria

 

1 comment: