Saturday, September 29, 2018

Congratulations to the winners of the Sweetheart Sewing Tin!!

Helen & PJ

Sweetheart Sewing Tin
Please contact me with your email address so that we can communicate about your prize.  You can private message me on Facebook, or email me at the address listed in my profile.  If you do not claim the prize another entrant's name will be drawn.  

To those of you who did not win.  All is not lost .  Contact your local needlework shop or any of the online shops where you purchase supplies and ask them to order the kit.  Remember, I will only be taking orders for this kit until the end of October.  The kits will begin shipping to shops starting the first week in December.   After the first of the year they will no longer be available.

Thank-you for your nice comments about Milady's Needle Designs.

All the best,

Gloria





4 comments: