Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Update and Drawing Winners!


Hi Sampler Friends,

Okay...so I got bitten by the bug three times and was sick for three weeks.  First Bronchitis, then the Flu and finally a virus of unknown origin.  That virus was a real winner!! My neck looked as though I swallowed a frog!!  :( 

Anwway, I am finally recovering and that's good because I am on my way to Texas for a stitching retreat.  I will be seeing long time friends who are a part of group called the Sampler Dames.  I have such a wonderful time with these ladies and stitch to my heart's content!  I will be stitching on some new designs as well as some small pieces from other designers. 

The new designs are Ann Smith Blockley's Needlework Accessories.  Won't give the specifics away just yet, but as a reminder, here is Ann's sampler for you to see the possible motifs I will be using for these designs.  I think you will like these small needlework accessories which will be a quick stitch and great for presents for stitching friends.  So, stay tuned for more details in the near future.




Well, I am sure you have been waiting for the results of the drawing.  I chose three winners this time around and they are as follows:

1st: LaDonna
2nd: Niina
3rd: Charlene

Ladies, you know who your are.  Please email me with your full name and home address so that I know where to ship the package.  Congratulations!!  For the rest of you...there will be another drawing at the next Online Needlework Show in October, so don't give up on becoming a winner!

Well, I better get packed.  I leave tomorrow for Texas.  So until next time...keep on stitching.

Gloria

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ladies! This is winner Charlene - You will want to be sure and be the next winner! My package arrived today and its simply awesome and even has a special handwritten note from Gloria. I am SO glad I won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria, I did email mail addy to you and think your parcel must got lost by post office :( Or then my mail got to your spam filter...

    ReplyDelete