Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the night before Christmas!


Merry Christmas,

Here it is 5 minutes before midnight and I am getting ready to hit the hay. Santa had to deliver some stuff first and eat cookies & milk before she could go to bed. :)

I am thinking back on a wonderfully full year with many surprises, challenges and joyful times with friends, family and my extended needlework family. I am grateful for the new friends I have met this year. One can never have too many friends. My thanks go to those of you who have been a great support to me and you know who you are!! I feel very blessed to have you in my life.

Christmas is a time of celebration. Celebration of new life and the possibility of rebirth. I am grateful for the many gifts that have been given to me this year. Besides the many gifts of time, patience, support and love that I have received from friends and family there is the gift of learning that comes with facing new challenges and doing the best that I can to overcome obstacles in my path. Though sometimes the learning can be difficult, I know that in the end it will be for the greater good.

So, with best wishes for a happy and healthy 2010 I bid you goodnight as the clock strikes midnight and Christmas is here!

Keep warm and get some stitching time during the holidays.

Gloria

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you my friend. Take care on your travels & see you in the new year. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria,
    Glad to have found your blog. I hope we can touch base in the new year.
    Fran Ayres

    ReplyDelete