Thursday, May 21, 2009

Birthday



Today is my birthday! I woke up to two bouquets of flowers, two movies, a cake and a ton of cards. I have had calls from well wishers all day. It's nice to be remembered!




I am working on several new designs for the St. Charles Market. I hope to release a few in June, but I am not holding my breath. Lots to do and never enough time.
Hope you got a chance to see the new Loose Feathers pattern by Blackbird Designs. It really is a cute pin cushion. Would love to show you a picture, but I am still trying to figure out how to post a picture. Maybe I can show you one of my designs that was a show special last summer. If I can do that...then maybe I can start posting some pictures.

Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogworld!! I will follow your post as I do with your designs.

    Wishing you the best with this new project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Gloria - hope it was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete